I have never made multiple cards of the same pattern....basically never mass produced a card. While I was scouring youtube for videos on how to make masculine cards I came across this one video where this lady showed how she mass produced 4 masculine cards in one go. I was, as always, inspired and decided to make 4 small masculine cards. This is what I came up with.
Now the only new technique I tried here was distressing the entire background. So, I decided to use some orange paper on my card stock and tried distressing it with Vintage photo distress ink. It gave a lovely rust colour to the paper and I think the distressed background looks much better than the original orange colour of the paper.
So now, its for you to tell me if the cards look fine. :-)